On vacation, you get to know a country superficially and can only improve your language skills minimally. An extended stay is the best way to get an in-depth understanding of a country, its people, and its language. The longer, the better!
Give your child the unique opportunity to immerse themselves in German culture, experience German daily life, enrol in the German school system, and make German friends for life! The right time is now!
Does that sound interesting? Here are the details:
- Fully immersive homestay with a local host family
- Full board
- Laundry service
- Single room
- Monthly ticket for public transportation
- Enrollment in the high school in Bamberg for one school year
- Completion of all forms
- Certificate from high school
- Report on the stay at the school
- Support for any problems at school
- Close coordination with parents about all school matters
- Christmas holidays with the host family on request
Optional services for an additional charge
- Lessons in German with completion of a certificate (telc B1, B2), mostly in the second part of the stay
- Sports courses or music lessons
- Hobby classes
- Minimum age 15 years
- At least A2 in German
- Homestay with the family, 2-3 weeks in advance of the start date, to get to know each other. [LINK on our trial course!]
- Regular contact and communication between the host families and the parents
- The willingness to learn about another country, a different culture, and the language. The school stay is not a vacation year, but a meaningful stay with results.
- Regular school attendance
- Integration as a member of the family, including small-scale activities
- Doing homework and attending school
- Mutual respect and acceptance
- Compliance with the house rules
Price: EUR 9,900
(EUR 990 per month, payable on the 15th of the month),
additional registration fee EUR 1,900
If you would like to book this package or if you are interested in a different arrangement, simply contact us.