School opening from July 5, 2021
As of July 5, 2021, the language institute TREFFPUNKT Bamberg will reopen for mini-group courses and private lessons. Participants who are not allowed or do not want to come to TREFFPUNKT because of COVID can still participate in our courses online or hybrid.
The infection figures in Bamberg are stably low. The current incidence (new infection per 100,000 inhabitants) in the city of Bamberg can be found on this website. As long as the incidence is below 50, there is no testing obligation for the students.
You can also continue to book one-on-one German lessons and one-on-one English lessons as well as telc exams under the applicable hygiene and distance rules at our location.
Your Team TREFFPUNKT
The following Corona rules are in effect at TREFFPUNKT Bamberg:
- If you feel sick, stay at home! Please let us know immediately if you feel ill.
- You must wear a medical mask when entering the school.
- You may take off the mask at your seat during class or at your seat. You may also wear the mask in class or at your seat.
- In all other areas you must always wear the medical mask!
- Please keep at least 1.50 m distance to other persons. In the classroom you will find the "Corona Meter", which is exactly 1.5 m long.
- For school activities outside of school, please keep your distance from other people and follow the rules that apply in the places you visit (e.g. beer garden, museum, park).
- Please follow general etiquette for coughing and sneezing. Please cough and sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- Please do not shake anyone's hand or hug anyone.
- Please wash and sanitize your hands regularly and thoroughly. You will find everything you need for hygiene at school.
- These rules do not only apply when you are at school. Please apply them always, even in your private life. THANK YOU!
Even more important:
Please treat each other with respect.
Be considerate of each other!
Help and support each other in this time of need.
So, we can get through this situation together and grow together!
You can find more information in our hygiene forms for language courses and examinations: