Business etiquette in Germany
- Do you wish to improve communication with your German business partners?
- Would you like to learn more about etiquette and proper manners when dealing with German business partners?
- Do you wish to feel more secure when talking on the phone with Germans?
- Do you feel unsure of yourself when writing e-mails and letters in German?
Our one-day compact seminar at the weekend will help you practice and enhance your skills in these areas. The seminar is particularly effective when taken in combination with one of our intensive German courses, but it can also be booked independently of such a course.
- A greater sense of security when dealing with German business partners in both formal and informal situations
- Improvement of verbal and written skills
Level of language ability:
- Introducing oneself in a formal situation
- On the phone: Standard business situations like greeting, making appointments, requiere information, puting through
- Rules and verbalizations for e-mails and business letters
- Communication rules for
- Business attire
- Business lunch
- Small talk with business partners from German-speaking countries
At least level B1
Six instructional units of 45 minutes each
Introductions, Office Etiquette
Telephoning, Making Appointments
Written Correspondence: Business letters, e-mails
Communication rules in common situations
Course materials and the book "More than manners - Business Etiquette in Germany" are included in the seminar fee.
The seminar can also be booked as one-on-one training or as a group booking of at least four participants.