Business German via online platform
Individual tuition is the most intensive form of teaching available. The course programme is exactly matched to the individual needs of each individual participant.
One-to-one classes allow you to study at your own pace. You are able to make rapid progress by concentrating on the language which is needed for your job.
- communication and listening skills
- e-mail and letter-writing
- business presentations
- sales and marketing
Come and join our business German training courses, specially tailored to empower you to communicate with clients, business partners, and colleagues in German. You will learn how to...
- communicate both orally and by letter with business Partners
- clearly present products and services
- hold your own in interviews and meetings
- achieve your goals in negotiations
- recognize and look out for differences in attitude and behaviour, so as to be able to react correctly.
Length of course:
You choose the duration according to your Needs.
We can guarantee you rapid progress through a combination of expert teaching and a friendly atmosphere that will ensure that your every personal aim and wish is satisfied.
Of course, your German learning experience will not be limited to the classroom. We arrange leisure activities at least three times a week in which you will have the chance to put your lessons into practice and develop your social skills in German.
- business people who want to improve their German within a very short time scale and learn about business customs in Germany
- students aiming to get a competitive advantage in the international job market
Level of German:
You will receive an online-test before you come to your course. For initial orientation and self-assessment please check our Course Levels.
Duration and time schedule:
Choose your classes according to your preferences. For maximum benefit, we suggest you take classes on weekday mornings and afternoons.
Depending on the test results and your requirements we will develop a special programme of topics before your arrival. Of course any detailed wishes sent to us in advance of the course will help us match the course even better to your requirements.
We recommend 6 to a maximum of 7 lessons per day, i.e. 30 to 36 lessons per week.
We will work out an exact schedule with you when we discuss your placement test.
We recommend you do up to 2 to 3 hours of homework per day. We will adjust the "amount" according to your personal timetable.
In the evenings we suggest you take part in our leisure activities with other participants and with locals from Bamberg.
Note for corporate clients:
We would be glad to develop a course programme which is specifically tailored to the needs of your employees.