Do you feel uncomfortable about making presentations in German, or in front of a German audience?
Presentations offer an excellent opportunity to put forth your ideas, provide information and sell your products. However, surveys show that many people have difficulties when making presentations - especially in a foreign language.
This seminar will help you overcome such difficulties and fears. In it, you will learn and practice...
- how to prepare information correctly
- the things that a German audience values in a presentation, as well as what they do not like
- how to speak strongly and convincingly
- how to make proper use of presentation media
- how to leave a positive and lasting impression
- A greater sense of security for making convincing presentations to a German audience
- Improvement of verbal and written skills
Level of language ability:
- Basic rules for putting together presentation materials
- Preparing a presentation
- Presentation format
- Greeting and introduction
- Proper behaviour during a presentation
- Expressing thanks and closing
- Post-presentation activities
- Additional things to think about
Preparation and format of presentation documents
Standard sentences for presentations,
Utilization of multimedia assistance tools,
brief presentations by participants, discussion,
Q&A, sample PowerPoint presentations
Course materials are included in the seminar fee.