How do I show myself to be convincing in the job interview?
Inner quiet, safety and persuasiveness are seldom demanded like in a job interview.
This includes how I talk about my qualification, my personality, my personal goals and what I do expect from the new job?
Leave nothing to chance! For the most questions In a job interview you should be prepared for most questions.
In our individual training you learn:
- What behaviour is expected during the job interview?
- How the conversation goes off?
- What you must respond and what you shouldn't say?
- What you should ask and not place
- How to place yourself best regarding your qualification?
- How to prepare your application documents?
- Being well prepared for a job interview
- How to lead interviews successful
- Reducing nervousness and fear of job interviews
Recommended for all who..
- Discussion and tips about all documents required for the job interview
- Preparation and simulation of a job interview
- Analysis of the interview
- Tips to questions and answers during the interview
Level of language ability:
- want to prepare for an interview optimally.
- want to get to know the expiry and the questions during an interview in Germany Switzerland or Austria
- who wish to apply for a job in Germany, Switzerland or/and Austria.
At least language level B1
Application documents (CV, references, cover letter) in German.
If you have not created any application materials in German or this in English only, we recommend the seminar Successful Job Applications in Germany
Six instructional units of 45 minutes each
your candidate profile, your motivation
iInventory of all necessary application documents (CV, references, cover letter, job posting / job description) with suggestions for improvement
Homework: Work on the curriculum vitae and cover letter, preparation for a fictitious job interview
final discussion and improvements of all application documents
tips for the job interview, questions & answers, progress of the interview
Homework: prepare for a fictitious job interview
simulation: Fictional job interview
interview analysis (arguments, behavior, documents, workflow
The seminar isn't tied to the booking of a language course at TREFFPUNKT.
In addition to extensive seminar documents there ist also in the course price included:
The book "More than manners - Business Etiquette in Germany"
Extensive sample texts, tipps and examples to download (password-protected)