“telc Deutsch-C1”-exams generally take place every second Thursday at TREFFPUNKT. This also applies to dates that are currently not yet available in the store.
We would, furthermore, be happy to sign you up for an individual exam date. That means that you will receive an individually assigned exam date. Therefore, you will not be bothered by waiting for a long time and run the risk that all exam dates are possibly booked up or the registration deadline has already passed. You can register for your telc German C1 exam at any time.
Please contact us!
Important! Transfer the balance immediately after receipt of the invoice. If you fail to pay 16 days PRIOR to your exam date, we will cancel your booking without further notice.
To successfully pass the exam we highly recommend to visit one of our telc exam preparation courses.
During the booking process you have the possibility to decide for 2 lessons (a 45 minutes) exam preparation without paying any additional registration fee. In the test preparation courses at TREFFPUNKT Language Institute, we focus on test formats and techniques based upon authentic telc materials. Furthermore you can get used to the examination rooms and the atmosphere.
If you wish to have a more intensive preparation, you will find here more information on our further exam preparation courses.
Choose the best preparation for passing your telc exam!
The telc German results will be available about six weeks after your exam. However, we can assume no guarantee.
Detailed information about the structure of "telc Deutsch C1"
The examination consists of a written and an oral part. The written examination lasts 3 hours and 40 minutes (incl. a 20-minute break). Before the oral examination, you have 20 minutes of preparation time. The oral examination can take place on the day of the written examination or on another day.
- Reading Comprehension and Language Elements (vocabulary and grammar): 90 minutes
- Break: 20 minutes
- Listening Comprehension: 40 minutes
- Writing: 70 minutes
- Usually a group exam with two or three candidates: 16 or 24 minutes
What are the Advantages of telc Tests?
- Flexible and individual! We can organize a time that suits you. The appointments only need to be two weeks in advance. If it needs to be sooner, eight days are even enough. Please contact us!
- No more booked up tests! You want to get tested? We will test you! Through our flexible structure over time, we can organize a test- completely without waiting for a long time until the next test date.
- Fast grading! Your results will be available about six weeks after at the latest.
- The price of telc tests are the price of most other tests, so it's also worth it financially!
- Passing is passing! Say for example if you haven't had a good day and only passed the oral portion of the test; it's considered passing! If you take the test again within one year, then you do not have to repeat the oral portion!