We will sign you up as a single person for the test. That means that you will receive an individually assigned test date. Therefore, you will not be bothered by waiting for a long time and run the risk that all test dates are possibly booked up or the registration deadline has already passed. You can register for your telc English A1 test at any time.
To successfully pass the exam we highly recommend to visit one of our telc exam preparation courses.
During the booking process you have the possibility to decide for 2 lessons (a 45 minutes) exam preparation without paying any additional registration fee. In the test preparation courses at TREFFPUNKT Language Institute, we focus on test formats and techniques based upon authentic telc materials. Furthermore you can get used to the examination rooms and the atmosphere.
Choose the best preparation for passing your telc exam!
The telc results will be available about three weeks after the exam However, we can assume no guaranty.
Detailed Information of the Structure of telc English A1
At level A1, you can communicate in a very simple way about needs of a concrete type (e.g. introductions, food and drink, shopping or saying where you live). You can use a few very basic grammatical constructions.
The exam consists of a written and an oral part. The written exam lasts 70 minutes. The oral exam usually takes place straight after the written exam, without any preparation time.
- Language Elements (vocabulary and grammar) (10 minutes)
- Listening Comprehension / Situational Responses (15 minutes)
- Reading Comprehension (30 minutes)
- Writing (15 minutes)
- Usually together with up to three other candidates (15 minutes)
What are the Advantages of telc Tests?
- Flexible and individual! We can organize a time that suits you. The appointments only need to be four weeks in advance. If it needs to be sooner, eight days are even enough. Please contact us!
- No more booked up tests! You want to get tested? We will test you! Through our flexible structure over time, we can organize a test- completely without waiting for a long time until the next test date.
- Fast grading! Your results will be available three to four weeks after at the latest.
- The price of telc tests are the price of most other tests, so it's also worth it financially!
- Passing is passing! Say for example if you haven't had a good day and only passed the oral portion of the test; it's considered passing! If you take the test again within one year, then you do not have to repeat the oral portion!