Description of course:
In the afternoons and on the weekends you can work out. It starts with a sporty city tour. Sports activities such as ball games, bouldering and fitness are also on the program. Maybe meditation will help you learn grammar better? We have also planned a sporty excursion on the weekend!
Small mini-course groups with a maximum of eight participants.
The course includes:
- 20 lessons from Monday to Friday (except holidays)
- Leisure activities in the afternoon and weekend.
Our courses are communicative and intensive. You will learn the following at TREFFPUNKT:
- You will be able to speak better in German.
- Your German pronunciation will improve.
- You will be able to read and listen to texts better in German.
- You will learn and master new grammar.
- You will be able to write better texts in German.
- You will learn more about Germany, its culture, traditions and history.
If you want, you can also book additional private lessons to make your course even more effective!
The language of instruction is German from the beginning. This means that you will quickly begin to think, understand and speak in German.
At least four thematic activities per week in German, so that learning German does not end with the lessons (already included in the course price!).
And last but not least: a joyful, open atmosphere for motivating German training that is fun!
You will receive your book and a TREFFPUNKT welcome package from us. In any case, please bring a "big" dictionary (at least 70,000 keywords) or your smartphone/tablet with a suitable app.
You should allow up to 2 hours per day for homework.
Monday through Friday: 9:30 am to 13:00 pm (except holidays)
The start of the course is subject due to the Corona pandemic.
You can find the current status here: