Preparation for the following exams:
- telc A1 and Goethe Zertifikat A1
- telc A2 and Goethe Zertifikat A2
- telc B1 and Goethe Zertifikat B1
- telc B2 and Goethe Zertifikat B2
- telc C1 and Goethe Zertifikat C1
- telc C2 and Goethe Zertifikat C2
- DSH = Niveaustufe C1
- TestDaF = Niveaustufe C1
Content and skills focus in this course are adapted to the exam content and correspond to the morning class of the mini group Plus course. You can expect effective preparation for all parts of the exam i.e. grammar, expression, writing skills, listening and reading comprehension. In the additional one-to-one lessons you will be able to focus on your weaker areas.
Instruction material is included in the course fee.
Exam schedule for the following exams:
Exam dates: about every 4 weeks for the level A1 to C2 - we will give exact dates on enquiry. The exam will be taken at Language Institute TREFFPUNKT. Detailed information can be found on our telc-Page.
Exam dates: about every 4 weeks for the level A1 to C2.1 - we will give exact dates on enquiry. The exam will be taken at a Goethe Institute of your choice.
- DSH = Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang ausländischer Studienbewerber twice per year, March and September at the University of Bamberg
- TestDaF: Detailed information can be found on our TestDaF-Page. Exam registration please perform directly at the TestDaF Institute online: www.testdaf.de.
Monday through Friday from 9:30 am to 13:00 pm plus in the afternoon - from 2:30 to 4:00 or 4:15 to 5:45 pm depending on the number of one-to-one lessons booked.
Length of course:
You may register for a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 52 weeks.
The start of the course is subject due to the Corona pandemic.
You can find the current status here: