To successfully pass the exam we highly recommend to visit our telc exam preparation.
During the booking process you have the possibility to decide for 2 lessons (à 45 minutes) exam preparation without paying any additional registration fee. In the exam preparation at TREFFPUNKT, we focus on the specific format of the exam and techniques based upon telc materials. Furthermore you can get used to the examination rooms and the atmosphere.
If you wish to have a more intensive preparation, you will find here more information on our further exam preparation courses.
Choose the best preparation for passing your telc exam!
“telc Deutsch-A1”-exams generally take place every Tuesday at TREFFPUNKT.
We would, furthermore, be happy to sign you up for an individual exam date. That means that you will receive an individually assigned exam date. Therefore, you will not be bothered by waiting for a long time and run the risk that all exam dates are possibly booked up or the registration deadline has already passed. You can register for your telc German A1 exam at any time.
Detailed information about the exam structure
The exam consists of a written and an oral part. The written exam lasts 65 minutes. The oral exam usually takes place straight after the written exam, without any preparation time.
- Listening: 20 minutes
- Reading and Writing: 45 minutes
- Speaking: 11 minutes
The "telc Deutsch A1" results will be available about three weeks after your exam. However, we can assume no guarantee.
What are the Advantages of telc Tests?
- Flexible and individual! We can organize a time that suits you. The appointments only need to be two weeks in advance. If it needs to be sooner, eight days are even enough. Please contact us!
- No more booked up tests! You want to get tested? We will test you! Through our flexible structure over time, we can organize a test- completely without waiting for a long time until the next test date.
- Fast grading! Your results will be available about three weeks after at the latest.
- The price of telc tests are the price of most other tests, so it's also worth it financially!
- Passing is passing! Say for example if you haven't had a good day and only passed the oral portion of the test; it's considered passing! If you take the test again within one year, then you do not have to repeat the oral portion!