We will sign you up as a single person for the test. That means that you will receive an individually assigned test date. Therefore, you will not be bothered by waiting for a long time and run the risk that all test dates are possibly booked up or the registration deadline has already passed. You can register for your telc Deutsch B2-C1 Medizin test at any time.
To successfully pass the exam we highly recommend to visit one of our telc exam preparation courses.
During the booking process you have the possibility to decide for 2 lessons (a 45 minutes) exam preparation without paying any additional registration fee. In the test preparation courses at TREFFPUNKT Language Institute, we focus on test formats and techniques based upon authentic telc materials. Furthermore you can get used to the examination rooms and the atmosphere.
If you wish to have a more intensive preparation, you will find here more information on our further exam preparation courses.
Choose the best preparation for passing your telc exam!
The telc German results will be available about six weeks after the exam. However, we can assume no guarantee.
Detailed Information about the structure of "telc Deutsch B2-C1 Medizin"
The examination consists of a written and an oral part. The written examination lasts about three hours. The oral exam can take place on the day of the written examination or on another day. There is a preparation time of 10 minutes before the oral exam. After part 1 (patient’s assessment) a break of 5 minutes is given to work out one’s notes of the assessment and to prepare for the presentation of the patient’s case study.
- Listening Comprehension (40 minutes)
- Reading Comprehension (50 minutes)
- Language Elements (20 minutes)
- Break (20 minutes)
- Writing (60 minutes)
- as a general rule the oral examination is a paired examination in which two candidates exchange information (doctor to doctor) (45 minutes)
What are the Advantages of telc Tests?
- Flexible and individual! We can organize a time that suits you. The appointments only need to be two weeks in advance. If it needs to be sooner, eight days are even enough. Please contact us!
- No more booked up tests! You want to get tested? We will test you! Through our flexible structure over time, we can organize a test- completely without waiting for a long time until the next test date.
- Fast grading! Your results will be available about six weeks after at the latest.
- The price of telc tests are the price of most other tests, so it's also worth it financially!
- Passing is passing! Say for example if you haven't had a good day and only passed the oral portion of the test; it's considered passing! If you take the test again within one year, then you do not have to repeat the oral Portion!